The Power of Affirmations

Musing and Mumbling with Mumbling




Affirmations



this is another video that I created yesterday... I wanted to share the magic and power of using affirmations in my own life. I have used affirmations for years and I know they work ... have used them as a tool in many life transitions. I believe that they are life tools that can be taken out and used in any situation...with the fall program begining I will write another series of affirmations for that as well as the art that I want to sell on Etsy.. I am planning to creae a vision board for the new creative projects that I have for the fall and post it here.. I would really like to see how you use affirmations in your life and also your vision boards... Please share and leave coments on how you use these tools in your life. would love to see them... Joy




Three tools for manifestation
 

1. journaling what do you want to create or bring into your? Brainstorm

2. Write out affirmations according to your individual goals (presentense)

3. Create a Vision board depicting your goals (Don't forget power words)

4. Use these affirmations daily

5. Place your vision board where you can see it

6. Make it into a card that you can take with you or write your affirmations on a post-it note.


Ok I realize that this is not exactly blogging but it is what is on my
 mind at this moment...Stay tuned  Joy






 

Comments

Popular Posts