Kiss of the Muse

 


    . The practice will include keeping an on-going journal of your process, inner work, meditation, creative assignments, dream boards, intuitive development, goal setting, and contracting, visualization, affirmations, and one to one individual partnering. I am a multimedia artist, creative facilitator, expressive art coordinator and art teacher, intuitive counselor and spiritual consultant, women’s group, leader and owner of the Joy of Art Studio. I have been in the creative and intuitive field for twenty five years and I work with all forms of creativity both in my own art and working with children and adults.


    I am excited to work with you and I know that it will be a dynamic and powerful journey. One step begins the journey, one seed is all it takes to create the garden of your dream.

    Comments

    Popular Posts